Your In-Game Name:
Dagles

Steam Name:
Dagles

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
dagen#2371

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no but its close.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes once for failrp and LTAP, I was raided and I raged and quit not thinking about my stuff which disappears. I've learned though and wont be making the same mistake

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I have 6 days 20 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
yes, I used to on a couple servers a few years back, but recently I was admin on the nostalgix dark rp server before the owner shut the server down. i was an admin for 4 months, as long as the server was up. I was mainly on at night/early morning

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no but I'm a quick learn and I was fluent in ulx from the nostaglix server. I am familiar with Blogs but its been a couple months sense I've used it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the team because I love the variety on this server and chill set of rules, I don't talk much but I love the community here, The discord is one of my favorites I'm in even though I don't think I've said much in it, its great to read :LOL:. Its nice having a server where the staff doesn't take sides with the vip, even though I have it, I've seen a lot of servers who prioritize taking the vips side but all the staff I've seen is very fair. Id like to help keep everything fair and fun for everyone but the trolls. I have also gotten to know most of the jobs so I can help the people confused or stuck with a certain job.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I would be a great part of the team because I'm on and active most nights from 10 is - 4 5 am so id be able to watch over the night/early morning when the trolls are usually out looking for servers, I'm also on most days around noon when I wake. I'm fair and good at looking at both sides of situations. I love the rules on this server and I'm excited to enforce them. I love gmod and it is my most played game and I spend 99% of my time on dark rp (the 1% is on zombie survival). I'm not gonna lie I'm shy but not when it comes to sits because I know my role as the mod and what's expected of me. I love the server and I'm excited to help protect it and its community. In conclusion I'm on gmod almost all day every day, I'm fair and responsible, excited to start and I love how chill the punishments are for some of the basic rules.

I'd also like to say sorry for the last application I turned it, excuses aside I didn't put enough info in it and I hope this one is better than the one I posted two weeks ago. Thank you in advanced for the feedback!

+1 your warns were from a long time ago, from the genesis era. The app has a lot of effort in it and think you should at least get an interview.

Positive
I personally see you on the server quite a bit. From the interactions that we've had, you came across as mature & knowledgeable guy. I wish you luck !

- Hops

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers to schedule an interview within 3 days of this message being posted.​