Denied Dayday Staff Application

Dayday

User
Dec 25, 2021
Username: Dayday

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dayday o

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290391436/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Dayday#9261

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned by Sushi (MASS RDM) 05/07/2021\
Warned by Potompatomp (LTAP) 27/12/2021
Those are all warns

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekend nights, school nights, just depends on week, but usually on weekends all the time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly, I really enjoy this server at the moment, I really like all the staff, all are nice, and chill and I would like to be part of it, and help make the server become even greater for all who want to Rp and have fun. I really want to join this staff team and create nice friendly relationships with all who play the server and spread positive and comfortable vibes.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted because I know I can handle this role and become a great staff member for all who shall play. I want to mainly be accepted because I believe I can lighten people's day, (make them enjoy the Rp/ make them laugh/ Overall have fun) This is why I believe I should be accepted.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really like to make others laugh/make people smile/lighten their day.
(It may not be as long as others responds, but I feel this is the absolute truth of what I would do as staff)
I also turn 16 on March 13th/ I do attend high school also.
Hope I can really please the staff members and be accepted to this awesome staff team.
Thank you.

-/+ It seems like youd like to join, but the app looks rushed and not a lot of time put into it, and two class V's. i dont feel comfortable leave a -1 so ill leave it a neutral

-1 The two big questions are not really well answered on top of two serious warns barely explained. I recommend putting more effort into it after looking at previous accepted applications.

- Two class V's
- Not much effort

If you put more effort and explain the class V's a bit better I'd reconsider but as of right now it will stay a -1

Best of luck!

Apologies, I did not know it meant to explain warns, Mb, (also these warns were my old self who really did not care for rules)

Last edited:
Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) (Blake#6299) (!Wilkers!#4231)