Denied DeeeeeeeeeeeeJay Staff Application

DeeeeeeeeeeeeJay

User
Feb 2, 2022
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Username: DeeeeeeeeeeeeJay

◈ Your In-Game Name: DeeeeeeeeeeeJay

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096035066/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 21 years of age.

Your Discord (with tag): OniidereChan#0069

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I believe I got warned once, a very long time ago when I first started playing on AtomicDarkRP. I vaguely remember getting warned for RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I currently have 6 Days 4 Hours and 42 Minutes @ Time of Application

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Hawaii Standard Time : UTC/GMT -10:00 hours

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am online periodically across the day, as my work schedule is flexible and changes daily there is no set time that I can provide.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be a part of the AtomicRP team because I love to see people happy and enjoy themselves on a very well-known DarkRP server. Resolving issues is one of my strengths as I see both sides of a picture, not just the frontal argument/event but, mainly the reasoning behind it all. Through all of my short (but well-spent time) on AtomicNetworks, I see new players every day, it enlightens my day seeing them enjoy Atomic as much as I do; Mainly without the hassle of anyone breaking serer rules and ruining the experience for them. Working with a highly dedicated team of individuals who like to make a place fun and enjoyable at a professional standard is something I would strive for.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I would make a wonderful addition to the Atomic Staff because I am a problem solver at my core. I am a friendly and likable person, as stated in the question above, I enjoy resolving issues between people and make sure, if possible, would be a win-win situation. I understand that not all situation outcomes can be a win-win situation, in this case, the person should be warned for their actions. I believe in second chances for all people, and an explanation should be granted (or reminded to multiple offenders) to people as to why they are getting warned/banned.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hey guys, I strive every day to become a better person, but I would like to make you aware that I do have some things in my life that I cannot help/control. I do suffer from Mild Tourette Syndrome, so I have some motor and verbal tics (Thankfully not any bad ones) mainly if I get stressed out, it doesn't happen daily, but just something I thought worth mentioning. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today, lots of love to you all!

+1 The application is good. You did your best to explain your old warn and you are honest in your application. I can respect that a lot.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Killuminati on discord (Killuminati#0797) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.