Denied Deovoidus Staff Application

Deovoidus

Ex mod chip (darwin clone totally)
User
Dec 31, 2023
goober hq
Username: Deovoidus

◈ Your In-Game Name: Deovoidus (rp name is NYC Silly Goober)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199143102440/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: deovoidus

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 5 rdm warns
1 failrp
(failrp warn) took money from partys printers

(rdm) i forgot
(rdm) i forgot
(rdm) first time on darkrp thought i was allowed
(rdm) logged on one day to be in jail for rdm
(rdm) rdm'd a cop arresting all my customers and I was not feeling silly that day :mad:

bans

12 hour ban

1 day ban

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 7 hours 17 minutes 13 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? mst (utah)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8 pm - 7 am (might change soon tryna fix my sleep schedule)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To help the community out with problems such as RDM, RDA, NLR BREAKING, GETTING SCAMMED, LOSS OF ITEMS, AND ETC. Whenever there's 80+ people on anytime I make a ticket it take around 5-20 minutes to get to it and I know I probably wouldn't be able to change that time but I feel like I coulda help more people get there issues resolved and handled. I wanna help people out when they don't know how to do something. I wanna get rid of all those preposterous Rule breakers because who doesn't hate a rule breaker?

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I can bring a very positive impact towards the server if I was accepted into the staff team. I could help resolve issues faster, make tickets get done faster, and overall make the community a better place. I could help out lots of people I am very calm, patient, and have literally no life so I could be on the server for as long as I want.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know people still wont think this is enough effort but I tried my best I'm not the greatest at coming up with reasons and stuff so I just put as much as I could think of. (I tried for an open interview but they said it would be best doing one of the forums based on my history) So please don't -1 me I really wanna help this community out. :(

+1 based on app, I think an interview should be seen for rule knowledge & character.

+1 seems like a good candidate for the team the warns I mean they disappear as long as it's not continuously going on still

-1 2 many warns with the amount of play time. RDM warns can get removed 2 weeks after

the 2 i dont remember are already expired warns so theres no need for me to remember then
Sorry I disagree. The point of a warning is for you to learn from a situation. if you don't remember why you were in trouble, then you didn't learn, IMO.
I wont be commenting further, but my -1 remains.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.