Accepted derky03 Staff Application

derky03

User
Jul 30, 2023
Username: derky03

◈ Your In-Game Name: DerkDJ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GuardianFire_DJ/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: derky03

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've just recently gotten two warns, failrp which was a slip up on my end. I also have an RDM warn from an accident that didnt turn in my favor.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 15 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10AM-10PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? There's a lot i know i could get done if i were to get familiar with the controls, There's not a lot i can't get my head around. i find this community very enjoyable and would like to try my best at keeping it that way. I'm a fast learner so i know the process will be over in no time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe i'll become on of the most active mod members as well as efficient. I offer a lot of promise and have made numerous positive acquaintances. I look forward to being able to take tickets as frequently as possible, as i find a lot of joy in figuring the ins and outs of a given situation. I believe there's great improvement to be made here and i'd love to be a part of that

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. A lot of people already know me but for those that don't, i believe we could make this server a much better place with more consistency. i feel if someone makes tickets and they get the same mod, it gives a sense of familiarity and allows people to speak less rashly (i.e. saying something partially untrue or untrue in the heat of the moment. i believe i'll be a big improvement on the community and the staff team. Thank you

Last edited:
+/-
seems genuine but I would like see more on the last 2 questions.
Note: you can edit your application.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

Needs more effort in the application, your reasons why you should become staff isn't good and needs some work to it.

Username: derky03

◈ Your In-Game Name: DerkDJ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GuardianFire_DJ/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: derky03

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've just recently gotten two warns, failrp which was a slip up on my end. I also have an RDM warn from an accident that didnt turn in my favor.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 15 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10AM-10PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? There's a lot i know i could get done if i were to get familiar with the controls, There's not a lot i can't get my head around. i find this community very enjoyable and would like to try my best at keeping it that way. I'm a fast learner so i know the process will be over in no time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe i'll become on of the most active mod members as well as efficient. I offer a lot of promise and have made numerous positive acquaintances. I look forward to being able to take tickets as frequently as possible, as i find a lot of joy in figuring the ins and outs of a given situation. I believe there's great improvement to be made here and i'd love to be a part of that

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. A lot of people already know me but for those that don't, i believe we could make this server a much better place with more consistency. i feel if someone makes tickets and they get the same mod, it gives a sense of familiarity and allows people to speak less rashly (i.e. saying something partially untrue or untrue in the heat of the moment. i believe i'll be a big improvement on the community and the staff team. Thank you
-1 I don't think your reasoning for you to be accepted is good enough idk that's just me