Denied DJ60021 Staff Application

DJ60021

User
Jan 13, 2022
Username: DJ60021

◈ Your In-Game Name: DJ Luciano

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198441863414/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): DJ60021#6272

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 19h 36m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm-8pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want the experience to be a mod on the sever and I do want the rank too ngl.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I'm a nice fellow and I'm kind and a good friend

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i have lots of school so i might not get on some days or cant get the 10 hours per week

Tip before any mods see this, add more effort into "why do you want to be a part of the atomicrp staff team" and "why should you be accepted", i can almost guarantee to you that they will say "not much effort" if you keep it like that.

-1 Low effort and you even put a reason in your app that you might not get 10 hours a week to staff? Perhaps staffing isn't something you should be trying to do.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.