Denied Doopy Staff Application

Doopy

User
Jun 22, 2022
Username: Doopy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doopy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199164339009/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Doopy#4805

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 13 hours and 3 minutes as of writing.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT-3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Between 1PM and 1AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it would be a great experience and intro to staffing. I enjoy playing DarkRP and believe that I can help preserve AtomicRP's quality. I would mainly like to do this as a summer sort of job for some experience as said before.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I have a pretty chill personality and can stay calm when required. I also believe I can deal with difficult people and can once again help keep AtomicRP a wonderful place for all sorts of players. I would like to gain some knowledge in staffing and in social settings where I am required to be at the top of my game.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Some info I would like to share is that I am a part of the LGBTQ+ community, I am a trans girl and am very easy to talk to about anything, I believe I'm alright with giving advice and being friendly to people.

+/- if you edited it to include a but more in the two big questions it'd be perfect, you've stated your claim but not really elaborated well.

+1 / -1 (Interview)
He has put almost no effort into his application, but it still convinces me of his reason for joining us.
He has all requirements met, but I would love to hear an interview before I make my decision.

I can't wait to hear your interview :D

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)