Oct 4, 2020
Username: DoX

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mr Hart

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrHart/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: Mr.Hart#3855

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM FailRP MRDM some 12h bans for RDM and aswell as some @ chat spams The MRDM I dont know when or why that happened I dont ever recall MRDMING I tried to appeal it but since it was so long ago I couldnt do anything about it one Witch hunting but it wasnt a random malicious act

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2m 3d 9h 35m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Atomic I was on the staff team for quite a while each time

Admin
Smod
Mod
Tmod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Late evenings and nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to come back to experience and see how Atomic has grown since I was last here and from way back in the day of atomic I would like to help out newer players and even older players adjust to Atomic and its community as it has changed quite a lot and I see lots of players slip up with certain rules and help remind them ahead of time so they dont have to get warned over something small aswell as make Atomic a better and more enjoyable server maybe get it to #1? and be the last drp server on gmod when Sandbox comes out

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Given my history with atomic (I have been around since v1) I was here for majority of the changes in structure and rules I have seen all kinds of trolls and rulebreakers even doing a bit of rulebreaking myself for some harmless enjoyment which would allow me to catch on quickly to people that are lying or trying to snake their way out of punishments and ruin the experience for others with malicious intent, I feel I have a lot to offer to not only the staff team but the community as well given I have climbed the ranks and handled my positions well other than the one time in 2021 in which I had good intentions. My knowledge on not only the rules but the punishment guidelines allow mods and those of higher ranks to deal with other situations that are equally if not more important allowing the staff team handle things in a timely manner without having to babysit another T-mod. Given my history of once being an Admin on Atomic it shows I can get along and play fair with others to get things solved even the ability to be a leader for others who may need some help in a ticket or just have questions.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know my previous history of warns will be very off-putting for many but I ask that you don't let this discourage you giving me that +1 or -/+ I do tend to have a bit of fun we all do we've all made a mistake or two none of us are perfect but they don't completely define us as a person it's what we do afterward that being said I do not carry things like this over into the staff team but instead behave as I should being an example to others inside of the community. Many of the people who do know me are no longer staff or just aren't on anymore and have ventured off into the world although I do recognize some names from the playerbase from old atomic I'd recommend maybe talking to a few of them and getting their opinions on me although it has been a long time I also know that many of the staff that are on the team are new and won't know me by my Old name nor new and ask that you instead of denying me take this chance to encounter me use the time while people are reviewing my application to get to know me before you do reply you'll see that I do have good intentions although sometimes I'm a bad noodle I don't have any ill intentions or malicious intent and wish well for all on atomic

It doesnt show it but when I was removed from the staff team it was back in 2021 for noclipping off duty although I assure you it wasnt to fly by I was trying to take tickets while off duty which was a No no

+1 i remember him from 2021 when I was staff the first time, was a good staff member

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to aviinoo on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member