Accepted DoXs Tmod Application

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Interesting lie buddy.

Discord has a blacklist of certain numbers for end handle (think 6969 etc). While the blacklist is not public, after Charlottesville they pledged to combat racism by taking down tons of racist discords and rewriting there algorithms, so i wouldnt be suprised if they add that number to the list. Even if it isnt on the list, you have a 1/10000 Chance of getting a number that is a racist dog whistle.
Interesting lie buddy.
Discord does not have a black list of numbers. The discriminator exists so people can have the same exact username and you'll still be able to differentiate them from each other. It can be any four digit number between 0001 and 9999.
Proof:
unknown.png

Interesting lie buddy.
Discord does not have a black list of numbers. The discriminator exists so people can have the same exact username and you'll still be able to differentiate them from each other. It can be any four digit number between 0001 and 9999.
Proof:
unknown.png

With nitro you can edit your discrim.

From API testing, people have found discrims that are blacklisted. Like I said, blacklist is not public. Also, its a 1/10,000 chance he gets a 1488 discrim. Basically a ~9,999/10000 chance he made 1488 his discrim if it isnt on a blacklist already. Thats also notwithstanding that he wore a confederate battle flag on stream, which, like i said, got adopted by segregationists and the KKK in the 40s/50s.

Just cause he is a "good old boy" doesnt mean DoX shouldnt be scrutinized like every other player who applies for mod.

Application Accepted
Reach out to MONKEYGOD within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.