Accepted DoXs Tmod Application

Mr.Hart

User
Oct 4, 2020
Your In-Game Name: DoX

Steam Name: DoX

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413736830

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag: DoX#2850

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Correct

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes RDM and MRDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
40d 11h 41m 42s

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I've fully read the ADRR

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I've read up on the DRPSI

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I was staff on a unknown server called Solace Networks (wasnt anything serious so dont count it) and I was also staff on AtomicRP twice I was a Tmod and an Admin

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Ya Ming Gotcha
Goober
Beta
Hez
Panda

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I am extremely experienced with all of the above

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I enjoyed being a part of the staff team, I also didn't like how things ended. I would like to be able to rejoin the staff team once again and make up for my mistakes. I also did make a promise towards wilkers that I would stay with atomic until the end and I plan on keeping my promise. Finally, if yall were willing to give me another chance it would be greatly appreciated.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted onto the staff team because of my previous experience within AtomicRP. I also think this could be a great chance to work on myself as a person, a staff member, and help me with professionalism making me better suited for the AtomicRP staff role. I think my previous rank goes to show that I'm experienced enough to handle the rank TMOD. Although with AtomicRP's current player cap, I know there's always a need for more staff since it can be difficult for Moderators and Trial moderators to deal with the overwhelming amount of tickets. I understand I would only be one extra hand, but I feel that I could help the other TMOD's that might not understand things as well as I do since I have been around longer they could use my prior experience as a stepping stone.

What is your timezone? EST

Uses Homophobic Slurs, has live streamed himself wearing a confederate flag on discord, and discord used to have the suffix #1488, which is a white supremacist dog whistle for "The Fourteen Words (We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children)", and "Heil Hitler". He modified this out before he made the application. Has also joked about calling someone "gay" on the server and then mocking them because they didnt have evidence when they said they were going to go onto the forums.

unknown.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
Screenshot_20210722-052121_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Someone who uses white supremacists dog whistles should not be allowed to moderate period. Even if they were previously an admin.

Last edited:
+1 I think the situation that involved a decent amount of us was fairly unjust and I believe he took the blame for the whole situation, therefore accepting accountability for his actions and deserves a second chance.

1. Don't ever recall wearing anything with confederate flag on it
2. If you checked my discord when I had the 1488 I didn't have nitro I couldn't change those numbers if you look at my account now I do have nitro and you can see my discord numbers have changed to 2850 for the reason being I figured those numbers would've given an off putting vibe
3. That situation you just mentioned you completely reworded and I can tell you did that because I told that story in front of at least 4 others including GamerGoo Ming Panda and I think goober or cj maybe voltic? And I would be happy to tell you the story again in a PUBLIC vc where EVERYONE can record and listen
And 4. those numbers were changed ages ago get better contacts before you make accusations saying im racist 🤡

Last edited:
1. Don't ever recall wearing anything with confederate flag on it
2. If you checked my discord when I had the 1488 I didn't have nitro I couldn't change those numbers if you look at my account now I do have nitro and you can see my discord numbers have changed to 2850 for the reason being I figured those numbers would've given an off putting vibe
3. That situation you just mentioned you completely reworded and I can tell you did that because I told that story in front of at least 4 others including GamerGoo Ming Panda and I think goober or cj maybe voltic? And I would be happy to tell you the story again in a PUBLIC vc where EVERYONE can record and listen
Interesting lie buddy.

Discord has a blacklist of certain numbers for end handle (think 6969 etc). While the blacklist is not public, after Charlottesville they pledged to combat racism by taking down tons of racist discords and rewriting there algorithms, so i wouldnt be suprised if they add that number to the list. Even if it isnt on the list, you have a 1/10000 Chance of getting a number that is a racist dog whistle.

Also I have a screen cap of you wearing it, so don't play dumb and innocent.

dox2.png

ALL PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED TO COMPLY WITH THE FORUMS RULES. THESE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
  • Social Media
  • Phone Numbers
  • Addresses
  • Face Reveals
Dox has been proven to lie if he thinks you do not have any evidence of what he has done wrong. Unless you want someone who blatantly lies on a staff application, and wears racist imagery, you should really not accept this.

That isn't a confederate flag nor was it ever officially counted as a flag that represented the "south" that right there is a battle flag that they carried in war it was never OFFICIALLY seen as a confederate flag also that vest was made by my grandpa in highschool he is now 60 years old he gave that and a pair of jeans which I am very happy to show to anyone who asks for it and I'd like to also add I don't have share any radical beliefs nor ideology from the south nor nazi germany or w.e you mentioned I only wear that because my grandpa has given it to me and only wear it inside MY room which you can see im in

That isn't a confederate flag nor was it ever officially counted as a flag that represented the "south" that right there is a battle flag that they carried in war it was never OFFICIALLY seen as a confederate flag also that vest was made by my grandpa in highschool he is now 60 years old he gave that and a pair of jeans which I am very happy to show to anyone who asks for it and I'd like to also add I don't have share any radical beliefs nor ideology from the south nor nazi germany or w.e you mentioned I only wear that because my grandpa has given it to me and only wear it inside MY room which you can see im in
The modern display began during the 1948 United States presidential election when it was used by the Dixiecrats, a political party that opposed civil rights to African Americans and supported racial segregation.[1][2] Further display of the flag was a response to the civil rights movement and the passage of federal civil right laws in 1950s and 1960s.[3]

So your basically wearing a flag that was flown to promote racial segregation. Thats mod material? :cautious:

Also, if you displayed a flag like this on the GMOD server, would you be told to delete it or allowed to keep it?

+1 DoX has been in a high rank on the staff team and has done his duties and his persistence on becoming a staff is very impressive its obv he has a strong passion for the server considering this will be his second time coming back and putting in the work and I believe he will come back even stronger than when he was demoted the first time with that being said I believe DoX is a valuable member to the staff team and a great guy who likes to meme good luck man 3rd times the charm.

1. Like I said I don't share the ideology of the "south" I clarified that I also clarified I'm not racist
2. If you have a fashion problem take it up with my 60 pops I didn't make it but when my 60 year old pops gives me something I'm gonna wear it as a sign of respect because my grandparents didn't have to raise me but chose to if your mom or dad gives you a watch you don't look at it and say "Not my style" "Doesn't follow my ideology" because then that opens a can of worms and remember I have to live with my grandpa until I am old enough to move out

+1 Knowns the rules, Has more experience then any other applicant, Has been around in the community for along time. Dont listen to the self proclaimed mod slayer, If he really knew dox he would know that dox dosent support that kind of stuff.

+1 i miss you dox would love to see back on the team

Cute boi wont win

+1 even though you can be an edgy dude, i think you were and will continue to be an important part of the staff team :)