May 15, 2021
Steam Name:

BlueGrape

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueGrapes

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

BlueGrape#6288

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned once for RDA. (Which was a misunderstanding between me and the mayor when he changed the laws without telling me)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

22 Hours (I received permission from Wilkers to apply)

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I read over them a few times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I did.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I do. I was an admin for a TTT server named ZarpGaming. Overall it was a really fun experience I made a lot of great friends and had really good experiences. I was an admin for 3 months before ultimately having to resign for personal reasons. I was a mod for a couple of other servers but it has been so long I don't remember the names.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No, I have experience with AWarn2 but not AWarn3 or the other 2.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I have grown bored with other games and came back to gmod and found this server. It is really fun to play again, and I think the server needs more mods because the times when I am on they are overwhelmed with rule breakers. I would love to help the community with the issues the server is having.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted because I have experience with being a staff member. I don't get angry easily and I am used to dealing with people who just want to troll. I have read the rules multiple times, but if there is something that I don't understand I reach out and ask, I am always learning. I have experience being a manager at a busy fast-food restaurant where things can get very hectic very fast, I learned how to deal with those situations without getting lost in the chaos. I think overall I am someone that will add a lot of value to the community and make the user experience more fun. I also have would love to give some ideas I have and may post in the future with my ideas.

Cons:
My job is inconsistent with the times/days I work so I can't be on during certain times. It won't keep me from playing, I will continue to play for around 4+ hours a day when I am not working and try to play for 2 or so hours when I do work.

Also if we haven't met feel free to reach out!

What is your timezone?

I don't have a consistent sleep schedule so I am on at all times of the day/night. CST

To end this I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I get accepted!

Last edited:
+1 I quizzed him on the rules and he got 9/10 right. Seems like a good guy and I have never had an issue with him

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your interview

REMMAH#0865
Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

Steam Name:

BlueGrape

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueGrapes

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

BlueGrape#6288

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned once for RDA. (Which was a misunderstanding between me and the mayor when he changed the laws without telling me)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

22 Hours (I received permission from Wilkers to apply)

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I read over them a few times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, I did.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I do. I was an admin for a TTT server named ZarpGaming. Overall it was a really fun experience I made a lot of great friends and had really good experiences. I was an admin for 3 months before ultimately having to resign for personal reasons. I was a mod for a couple of other servers but it has been so long I don't remember the names.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No, I have experience with AWarn2 but not AWarn3 or the other 2.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I have grown bored with other games and came back to gmod and found this server. It is really fun to play again, and I think the server needs more mods because the times when I am on they are overwhelmed with rule breakers. I would love to help the community with the issues the server is having.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted because I have experience with being a staff member. I don't get angry easily and I am used to dealing with people who just want to troll. I have read the rules multiple times, but if there is something that I don't understand I reach out and ask, I am always learning. I have experience being a manager at a busy fast-food restaurant where things can get very hectic very fast, I learned how to deal with those situations without getting lost in the chaos. I think overall I am someone that will add a lot of value to the community and make the user experience more fun. I also have would love to give some ideas I have and may post in the future with my ideas.

Cons:
My job is inconsistent with the times/days I work so I can't be on during certain times. It won't keep me from playing, I will continue to play for around 4+ hours a day when I am not working and try to play for 2 or so hours when I do work.

Also if we haven't met feel free to reach out!

What is your timezone?

I don't have a consistent sleep schedule so I am on at all times of the day/night. CST

To end this I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I get accepted!
+1 pretty active, lots of detail. Best of luck.

|--Application Accepted--|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your training
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

Last edited:
-1 100% doubt this guy is 20, Sounds like a average 12 yr old. Teleported to me for my ticket, Said " I don't feel like taking this ", :l Speak to me on the server if you have any objections. - Queef Sniffer

He made a ticket about someone prop blocking in PD, first 2 and only things he said to me was "how old are you" I went to see if I could find the guy in the pd. This was all within 30 seconds, then he put in chat " What the hell?
A 12 year old staff just tped to me after me making a ticket and he's just flying around" So I didn't take his ticket because it would be better for another staff member to deal with it.

Decline sits that...
> Aren't informative and helpful.
> Are Rude and Toxic

I said, Oh damn how old are you. Then he said "20" I said doubt.. but okay, His name is ____ and he just flew away and said he didnt want to take the ticket lol wtf.