Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Well only 1

Abusing A Exploit (Class V)

i was hitting people in spawn with a glitch

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-8 pm on weekdays. 8am-12pm on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I believe I can enforce the rules successfully after the amount of playtime i have acquired on the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well I don't really have a reason except i would be a good rule enforcer and wont abuse my abilites

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well It says I have a week on the server but 90% of my hours are on this server. there are others but the staff are either power hungry or don't enforce any rules so I really just stuck with the one good server out there which was this one.

-1 You've got good time on the server, yes, but where's the effort in the application? How do we know you are gonna put in the effort to actually make the server a better place by doing your part? This application reflects poorly on that. You said you don't have a reason as to why you wanna be staff on here, except for that you would enforce rules. It seems as though you just want staff on here to have staff on here. A good answer to have for that question would be "I can help interact with the community more and overall make it a better place". Your application seems like it was done on a whim. If you really wish to be staff, then look at the other applications that have been accepted. Peace!

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team and I've never seen you in game

-1 You have good playtime but the information provided does not tell me much about you or why you would be a good addition to the team. I suggest editing this post.

-1 Put more effort into the last two questions, they are typically paragraphs.

Last edited:
-1 Not enough effort here, I’d recommend checking out some previously accepted applications for a frame of reference of what we are looking for

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we are looking for
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​