Denied DuDeWhErEsMyLuBe Staff Application

DuDeWhErEsMyLuBe

User
Sep 29, 2023
Username: DuDeWhErEsMyLuBe

◈ Your In-Game Name: DuDeWhErEsMyLuBe

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xX69EM0G1RL69Xx/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: The manager#5756

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warning Fail rp when i was new i returned to the raid by accident.

warning Rdm, had a rivalry and went too far.

Chat ban, for saying politically incorrect things, and making crude jokes, "I've repented since"

As of anything else, i'm unsure.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 2 hours 37 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (GMT-3)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8 AM - 12 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i get along with most mods, and given i get free benefits on my favorite server, i think it's a fair deal to do my part.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm understanding and not afraid to correct my mistakes, aswell as sacrificing to help others.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If i say it's christmas in GMOD then it's christmas in GMOD, no discussion.

Also i typically base at night with either Derk, Rumple, or Zambeh.

+/- answers are good but i would wish for a bit more depth, (my vote could change if you edit your application)

-1 What Desired said is worrying, I have had nothing but good interactions with this player, hes a good person but I would like to see more effort on the application.

-1 would like to see more effort on the app, feel free to reach out and remember you can edit your application!

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/