Your In-Game Name:
Duke Hit

Steam Name:
Duke Hit

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
CrowFather#1187

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
It is not. But on the discord server I nicknamed myself after my steam name and in game name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned 3 times, Though one of the warns was practice for others trying to become mods. Monkey God gave me a warning to show others how to use the system. Banana man when he was mod gave me an rdm warning for a particular case when I still didn't realize the hitman's rules enough. Since then I have memorized and followed the rules thoroughly. The last warn was for breaking NLR which I believe was given by Beta Male though his name was changed at that time I had broken the 5 minute rule to go back to a certain area. Which I had gotten super confused at the time but now completely understand after discussing with another mod. Really helped me sort it out and understand much more in depth.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
4 days and 20 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have completely.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Always main form of communication.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No. But I have experience on being a staff member for a tf2 server for 3 years now.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I have no received any recommendations as of yet.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not but am always looking to learn and understand new things.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have loads of time on my hands besides working on Mondays and Tuesdays as of the 16th of August night shift. I usually spend most of my time on the gmod server a lot. It's the only server I play mostly being a staff member looks like I can help in a lot of situations especially at times when staff isn't mostly on. I'm pretty much available any times. The staff team have helped me with a multitude of different cases which helped me get a better understanding of how things are done and gave me confidence to try and apply.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe I should be accepted into the staff team because it would be a learning experience and I would stick around for a long time as I have loads of time on my hands. I'm still enjoying Garry's mod as one of my top games to play recently for a while and I think I wanna enjoy it even more for thousands of hours to come.

What is your timezone?
EST

Last edited:
+1
Always very helpful in sits, and makes a lot of tickets when he sees rules being broken.
Active. The application was alright. Good luck!

+1

I dont think i ever have any issues with you and every sit you get pulled into you are respectful. Good luck!

+1 if this make him stop saying sorry in every ticket

+1 if this make him stop saying sorry in every ticket
+1
I very much agree with Echo. STOP SAYING SORRY!!! This man actually apologized to me on steam. But in all seriousness, very nice guy, fun, and light-hearted. I could have sworn I recommended you to apply to staff though. he's a good guy a deserves to be on staff. AND IF I DON'T SEE HIM GET ACCEPTED THEN I'LL HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH SOMEONE!!
Jbyrk4V.png

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Washed#1155 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Blake#6299 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.