Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 23

Your Discord (with tag): EdenB12#5522

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 12h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a mod on a (very successfull) DarkRP server called ZARP Gaming.
I then proceed to become an Admin. I was an admin for a very long time, managing about 100 players on a few servers (including the Deathrun server).
I don't have any relation to the community anymore as I was on a long pause and I came back to playing GMOD recently.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT +3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Between 15:00 to 00:00 or even later

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy DarkRP and I really enjoy this specific server. I have been playing for a while and Its a shame seeing a lot of players breaking rules on servers 2/3/4 because no staff are on (they are usually on server 1 and sometimes on server 2). The servers are really stacked and I think I can help the staff team control the players even better. I want to bring my tools and my skills to make this server a lot better both for me and the players.
I tend to help as much as I can even without a moderator rank and I can do even more if I were to become a mod.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I used to be an admin on a similar DarkRP server having to deal with immature kids just joining to break rules, having to deal with people whatever they can to ruin other people's experience because they find it funny. I want to make the server a better place both for me and the other players, I want to make the experience easier for the staff team because I assume some of them are mods for their first time and I think I can help them with my past experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am very mature (well i have to be, im old lol) and I enjoy moderating a server with a lot of players. I really like solving problems for other people and I have a lot of time on GMOD so I can help with pretty much any question I can get.

Last edited:
+1 clean record, prior staff experience is beyond great, decently thought out application
Thanks! I thought I talked too much about being an Admin before but the experience is all that matters, I won't have to deal with anything for the first time :)

+1 The experience really helps you here, happy to hear an interview, also European
Thank you! I appreciate the quick comment! Also I enjoy seeing you active both on the servers and on the forums! :)

Positives: Age | No warnings | Has a microphone | Good effort | Experience

Negatives: No way of contacting old management | time on the server

Overall: +1

Positives: Age | No warnings | Has a microphone | Good effort | Experience

Negatives: No way of contacting old management | time on the server

Overall: +1
I dont think theres a reason to contact the old managment, its been a LONG while since I've been there and I assume the staff team is changed now.
Time on the server is still kinda short I agree but I plan on playing a lot more and I want to do more because the more I play the more I see players breaking the rules. :)

I dont think theres a reason to contact the old managment, its been a LONG while since I've been there and I assume the staff team is changed now.
Time on the server is still kinda short I agree but I plan on playing a lot more and I want to do more because the more I play the more I see players breaking the rules. :)
When i was saying no way of contacting old management I was more meaning there is no way of actually seeing if you were telling the truth about having the experience, but it's not too big of a deal.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to nate<3#4251 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

When i was saying no way of contacting old management I was more meaning there is no way of actually seeing if you were telling the truth about having the experience, but it's not too big of a deal.
I don't want to link a different community but I got the link for my (VERY) old admin application I can send it to you if it helps you :)

Application Accepted
Reach out to DeathBomber1#1094 within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.​