Accepted EmptyWaterBottle Staff Application

EmptyWaterBottle

User
Jan 31, 2022
Username: EmptyWaterBottle

◈ Your In-Game Name: EmptyWaterBottle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170168478/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 19 years old.

Your Discord (with tag): EmptyWaterBottle#7904

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have played on AtomicRP for 4d 7h 3m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? My timezone is US EST.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am typically on anytime from 10am - 10pm. I have a tendency to stay up late and play during the later (or earlier) hours of the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I highly respect the staff team and every staff member that I've interacted with has been been lovely and professional during sits. When I first joined AtomicRP, I was met by shenanigans that made me laugh and a moderator enjoyed the way I laughed, so he bestowed a gift of 1.4mil onto me. This gave me a wonderful first impression of the server, and is likely the reason I stayed playing on it. I've also heard from moderators that it can be a very taxing and frustrating thing to volunteer for, with tickets piling up during lonely hours as the sole staff member online. I would enjoy helping ease that burden on the staff as well as help out the community that I've come to enjoy.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I have the temperament and ability to be professional during sits and learn how to conduct them. I have no previous experience staffing on a DarkRP server before, but I am more than ready to listen and learn from my superiors and from anyone else with knowledge. I am willing to understand any mistake I make and learn from it, and I am prepared to ask for help from my fellow staff if I'm unsure of how to handle a specific situation. I have read everything on the Staff Handbook and I would be willing to re-read anytime I would need to. I plan on spending much time on both servers 1 and 2, and am readily able to do so. I already enjoy doing small things such as inform base owners that they cannot force a player to crouch to crack a keypad, or teach a trashman how to drop trash, a gun dealer how to put guns on shelves, or a weed dealer how to pack weed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do not have much to say about myself, but I would like to thank you for reading my application to become staff on AtomicRP.

+ honestly one of the better apps this week would really like to see if you get a shot at an interview. Goof application even tho I haven’t seen you much

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.