Accepted Enviouse's Returning Staff Application - #1

EnVy

User
Oct 10, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Enviouse

Steam Name: Enviouse

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:548782026

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/enviouse/ Or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057829781

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I currently am 17 years of age!

Your discord name/tag: Enviouse#7248

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, it is, I used the /nick command to change it!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I haven’t been warned/kicked/or banned on Atomic Network. Since I am well informed about the rules and have not broken any yet!

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have read the rules. I also fully understand the rules since I have been staff on the Atomic network.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have read everything there is to read.

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently? Yes, I use my microphone on any online game. I don’t like to play without it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I have started on Atomic Network before and enjoyed it a lot. I also Staffed as a Senior Moderator, and GameMaster on a DarkRP server called GarnetGaming.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Not yet, though I have noticed that some staff have told me that they miss me around the server.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes, I do, because I used to Staff on Atomic Network and GG I know how some admin tools work, here are examples: AWarn3, Sam, Billy's Logs, Sadmin, FSAM. Having the deepest knowledge of SAM and Billy's Logs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Well let me start by saying I didn’t just enjoy my time in the atomic network I LOVED it with my core, so you could imagine how tarred up I was when I had to leave my position in Atomic Network unexpected, the reason I left when a member of my family got hospitalized and my Grandfather died, I needed to take some time to myself and be with my family since I'm also a human being. And with school starting as well I couldn't find the time to play, But to answer the question above I just miss hanging out with the community and having fun Role Playing on Atomic. This server is truly a sight to behold. I also would love to help with the work hold now that there are 5 DarkRP servers.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? To be blunt about it, I have previous experience with Atomic, so I know how things work. I would also like to think that you currently need more staff members with 5 DarkRP servers, I mean 5 that's just crazy.

What is your time zone? I'm currently in texas CST

Anything else we should know about you? I am a charismatic funny and charming person, I can be quite busy with school starting, and having 3 younger siblings doesn't help with time management but I assure you that I will put my hours in. I also really wanna thank you for taking your time and reading my application.

What time of the day are you usually on? Weekdays 4 pm - 10 pm, Weekends 10 am - 4 am

+1 previous staff when i used to be one, no bad interactions when i saw them
decent app

+1 Sounds like an amazing person good staffing experience and a vet would love to see you come back and be part of the team again