Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: imjustenzo

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 1H 37M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Icefuse Networks where I got up to a Head Admin, Was on the staff team for about 2-3 years off and on.

Sleepy Networks PoliceRP where I got up to a Moderator, Was on the staff team for about a year

SeaSide Roleplay where I got up to a Senior Administrator, Was on the staff team for about a year and a half

Enchanted Roleplay where I was a Staff Manager, was on the server for about 2 years.

TrueNorthRP where I was a Administrator, was on the server for about 2.5 years.

I was also staff on a bunch of other servers but most of them closed.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around 8-9 EST to probably around 2-3 AM EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become a member of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have enjoyed my time on Atomic RP and I notice that on the later hours on the night the staff activity gets lower and tickets take a bit longer to be taken and I would like to help with that process and get peoples tickets resolved faster by being a active staff member. I would also like to join the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have talked to a good amount of staff members and alot of them seem very chill and I would like to work with them more as they seem like great people.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted to the AtomicRP Staff Team because like I said I am on active on the later hours and will be there when the staff amount might be lower and will be there to get the tickets processed so people dont have to wait so long for there issues to be solved. I also believe I should be accepted because I have been playing GMOD for a while and know how to treat people properly. I should also be accepted because as you can see above I have staffed on many servers which means I most likely already know how the logs and staff commands work and wouldn't need to be trained much.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Uhh.. Hi im Enzo, I like to sing sometimes, I am Hobo DJ sometimes, and uhh I get RDMed alot because people hate my music. Also, Thanks for the opportunity.

+1
prior staffing experience, and seems like a good age to not overreact. but only having 1d on atomic might not be good, I would love to see some rule knowledge!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ayvry on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member