Denied Evolved Knife Guy Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolved Knife Guy

User
Apr 27, 2023
Username: Evolved Knife Guy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ultimate Knife Guy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199087716042/

Your Age: 15 years of age even though I don't sound like it.

Your Discord Tag: Ultimate Knife Guy#3485

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've had multiple warns for failrp during raid as at that time I hadn't known the rules perfectly. I have been banned I think at least 3 times. I have never said anything racist or derogatory.

How much playtime do you have on the server? At least 1 day as I can't play for like, 12 hours a day because I have to do chores and I have to get up early for school on the weekdays.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a trial mod for a small server at one point. I have the server name but not the owners full name.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekdays: 4:30-8:30 weekends: 6:30-9:30

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am requesting to be on the staff team as the staff are very friendly, calm, collected, and understanding and I would like to join them and help make this server more calm. When I was an admin for the small server I had made sure people hadn't done anything breaking the rules. In my history of warns and bans I can technically say that I have a history with the rules, consequences, and fellow admins and players.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will make sure the server is calm, in order, and not chaotic. I am someone who has a decent bit of mercy when it comes to mistakes and new players. I am not toxic, I don't harass people, and I always hear everyone out and make sure I get both sides of the story. I will also write down every case for a type of storage log just in case anyone needs to know if something happened or not.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a mic that is rather low quality as I can't set it up correctly as I have an old laptop I use. I am trying to save up to get an actual computer and if someone can't understand me I will do my best to type what I am attempting to say. I also only speak English and don't understand any other languages.

-1 From me.
Seen him in-game, doesn't seem the best fit IMO.
He was multiple active Class III and Class II warns.

-1 from me

i had seen him also in-game i think i warned him one time and he has kind of alot warnings (most are expired) and has alot of warnings for Class III and alot of RDMS/FailRPS

Pretty alright application, though I was expecting a little bit more effort put into answers. I also wasn't seeing an official amount of playtime, so that would also help in determining your experience on Atomic. Not seeing that you are on the Atomic Networks Discord. Past warning history is concerning and would like you to have more time to prove to us you are "not toxic" as you say.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.