extriotic

User
Your In-Game Name: extriotic

Steam Name: extriotic

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : extriotic

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 25

Your discord name/tag: extriotic#1636

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Breaking NLR

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 2 Days, 7 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Not Garry's mod no, but have years experience administrating on other game's servers. So I understand the requirements and expectations.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Panda, Doubt

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No, but I am an eager learner and retain information very well.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I've really enjoyed playing on the server over the last week and a bit (I think my playtime proves that). I also believe I have built some good relationships within the community. This server has a lot of potential and I wish to help it be pursued.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe I have the relevant experience (albeit on different games), my administrating experience spans nearly 8 years. I want to help this server grow and ensure the rules are stuck to.

+1

Seems like a guy that understands the rules well, have had alot of good interactions with him but i mean

(hes kinda old and his staff app was too short) but other then that he seems like a person that understands the rules well and would be a fast learner

+1
As one would say Corsair Strongly Agrees with this Application for that reasons that follow :

Pros
1. Very Well known in the Community
2. Always on the server
3. Great Rp interactions
4. Follows the rules very well
5. Seen helping out other players when possible

Cons
1. Application is very short / lack luster

That is all i have to say, Best of luck!

+1 You're well known in the community I've seen you on a lot and I haven't had any issues with you

tbh I don't know who you are so I wouldn't say that you're known in the community but I have been gone like a week so it kinda cancels out I guess but it's a good application and with years of experience administrating, I guess you're alright. Good luck man
+1

-/+
I personally have no interacted with you at all, I really do not know much about you. We probably play at very different times but, from what I'm reading you seem cool and seem like you are definitely mature enough.
Best of Luck with your App!

Positive
I have seen you around the server quite a bit. I also like that you have experience administrating. You seem quite mature. I say give him a shot. Good luck!

-Hops