Denied exvintity Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

exvintity

User
Jun 8, 2023
Username: exvintity

◈ Your In-Game Name: shining

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199216338603/edit/info

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: shining#3735

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My first warn was because I thought someone was attacking another person so I stabbed him to death and it was classified as class lll rdm another reason that I don't get is that I had a kos sign and someone passed it then I stabbed them and he called an admin and got me a class lll warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 d 18 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on day and night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have seen the beauty of the server and wanted to help and make it better in every way possible and put effort to make everything fair and make sure people's experience are as great and fun as they imagined and keep their joy preserved without people ruining by rdm,nlr,et. I will make sure everyone follows the rules and will not discriminate anyone no matter skin color, age, etc.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will make everyone's experience the best it can be and will make their dreams come true and have a great time on the server and I will take things seriously and maturely and will be calm and patient at all times and want to help and contribute to the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that you have a clear goal to make the server better, however I think your application could use significant work and more effort.
I also have very limited experiences with you as a player
-1 for now, until your application is redone or edited.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.