Denied midnight168 Staff Application

midnight168

User
Sep 16, 2023
Username: midnight168

◈ Your In-Game Name: midnight168

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199226358585/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: midnight168

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2 mrds 5 rdms prop block failrp during raid most of the class 3's are expiring I have clearly learned my lesson and i will promise to not do them again i have learned my lesson the hard way and I have become a new man i feel like people who get the warns understand the rules and how strictly they are taken so i have taken those warns as a lesson to not brake them again I have reformed myself not to do those again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 16h and 1m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm to 9pm on weekends like 1pm or 12pm to 5am to 11am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I love the server and I would like to make the server a better place for all the people playing atomic darkrp and I admire the staff team and I hope to become one someday which is why I'm applying for one and I hope I can become one to stop the people ruining the experience for other people and make sure everyone is having a great day while playing atomic darkrp

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I play everyday almost and I will be consistently enforcing the rules and make atomic rp the best i can so people can have fun while playing and I think I will be a great staff member and I will make sure people get what they deserve the right way and I would be a great person on the atomic darkrp staff team

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
residential-trash-services.jpg

Absolutely not, how he interacts with me and with certain other staff is out of line and unacceptable. This player doesn't deserve staff 100 times over. Plus his prior history is completely riddled with rule breaks.

-1 Too many warns, havent seen them enough in-game/discord to justify a plus one with those yet.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/