Accepted Felix's Staff application

Felix

User
Mar 13, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Felix

Steam Name: felixseversen

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126204464/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your discord name/tag: Felix#8106

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I do not believe I do.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
At the time of this post I have 4 days and 20 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read the rules and had help from current mods.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have read the Staff info section

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do use my microphone on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I have not, I have modded for a few other games but never taken an interest In Gmod before.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Basic knowledge, I do not know SAM but i know of the others.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I might as well, I play the server a lot and id like to try and sift through the people trying to play the game and those who just want to shot everyone and act stupid.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I am active. I just want to ensure people stay on the server so my supporter role matters. I am available most of the time. I am a full time student but I place this as most of my off time.

+1 ive known felix for around a year now and hes one of my best friends, So i can confidently say hes a good person, and would make a good addition to the team

+1 Is very aware of the rules, fun to play with, and is extremely active on the server (5-7 hours a day I would say)