Denied FelixTheTater Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixTheTater

User
Jan 15, 2023
Username: FelixTheTater

◈ Your In-Game Name: FeilxTheTater

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237932616/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: FelixTheTater#3432

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 RDM Warn but I think it's been removed I don't remember
RDM: The detail was I was getting witch hunted for some stupid reason that I don't remember one staff member was on and it was the one I was having problems with before he told me we not going to take my ticket because of a stupid reason so I fed up with getting killed over and over again and killed the guy that killed me and he made a ticket and I got an rdm to warn

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2weeks,6days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well the Reason I want to come back to the staff team is that I have seen a lot of tickets being not claimed on a high-pop server and when I have asked a staff member to take my ticket they always say I have filled my ticket set for this week and I don't need to take any tickets. So I would like to come back and help take tickets and help people that are having to wait 10 to 15 minutes for their tickets to be taken

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why I should be able to come back to the staff team is because I have taken some time away from the server to claim my head to help my mental state better and I'm ready to come back to the staff team i know i have been toxic to some people and I'm truly sorry for that i have changed my life round to not be toxic to people that call me the f slur and many other things

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. no not that i can think off

+1 pretty mature guy prob gonna get alot of hate tho cause of being a furry but would make a good staff member worth an interview

+/-
You are previous staff and the app is just okay enough for me not to -1, but not to +1

Try writing more on the last 2 questions, a little more effort will change my vote

-1 I have seen u deal with more which hunting and ignoring it's what u do after. The disrespect you give players in not staff material and I feel like you need a longer break.

-1 childish mentality and also dyslexic, unable to remain professional in sits as a regular so i doubt professionalism will come following that

-1 I have seen u deal with more which hunting and ignoring it's what u do after. The disrespect you give players in not staff material and I feel like you need a longer break.
did you just say that on my last app yes i did disrespect some players should i show you how some the staff member show me in the sits

-1 childish mentality and also dyslexic, unable to remain professional in sits as a regular so I doubt professionalism will come following that
I mean thanks for saying that I'm blind or mentally challenged whatever you think dyslexic means but yes I have been childish when I was on the server and yes I did take a break for some time I mean when I get clips of staff disrespecting a player then almost getting away with it but when gooden step in after I left he told me everything they were saying about me

-1 not mature enough for staff takes some things a little to serious and imo not fit for staff

-1 not mature enough for staff take some things a little too seriously and in not fit to staff
Coming from you lol you should not even be staff after those clips I have and you're still coming after me every time your just made because I have people that don't put up with your bullshit you're the last person that should be telling anyone to be mature after I have so many clips of you in staff sits being super rude and did you or did you not come crying to me because gooden was standing up for me and you claim he was attacking you are some shit

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.