Looking for Players Fentanyl Raiders

soryuu

User
Sep 10, 2021
The Mad Raider
Fentanyl Raiders is now recruiting new members, we offer the following benefits:

• 150hp, to compensate your skill issue.
• You will join an active community.
• You will earn money from doing tasks for the gang.
• You will be rewarded and promoted if you show loyalty and interest.
• An invitation to our own private discord.
• Your own custom role if you are active and loyal.

Fentanyl Raiders is owned and managed by 4 people:
• Soryuu (Owner)
• Dinky (Co-Owner)
• Ramen (Co-Founder and Donator)
• Maishu (Co-Founder and Donator)

Contact any of these players in-game or dm me on discord (jacketz) or my alt (fentanylz) if you are interested to join. You can also leave a comment here letting us know why you would like to join our gang if you want but I will probably not read it.

Fentanyl Raiders full? Check out our other gangs!

• Fentanyl Inhalers, Managed by Steve: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/fentanyl-inhalers-is-now-recruiting.17898/
• Fentanyl Basers, Managed by SamIsDecent: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/fentanyl-basers-is-now-recruiting.16896/

1707970797886.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Slink
Completely ruined the meaning of co-owner
cope "raider"
image.png

+1
As a fentanyl raiders member I like this group. My one and only reason is, If you aren't a dick you will make a lot of friends with some really cool people who respect you

Hello, which owner handles in-gang disputes and which co-owner is the real co-owner? I wish to speak with the main co-owner sir pls.

#hoodlumsontop

Hello, which owner handles in-gang disputes and which co-owner is the real co-owner? I wish to speak with the main co-owner sir pls.

#hoodlumsontop
im the owner and huckleberry is second in the command, the rest are more like co founders who manage the gang for me cuz ion really play that often

Fentanyl Raiders is now recruiting new members, we offer the following benefits:

- 150hp, to compensate your skill issue.
- You will join an active community
- You will earn money from doing tasks for the gang
- You will be rewarded and promoted if you show loyalty and interest
- An invitation to our own private discord (optional)
- Your own custom role if you are active and loyal

Fentanyl Raiders is owned and managed by 5 people:
- Soryuu (Owner)
- Huckleberry (Co-Owner)
- Dinky (Co-Founder)
- Ramen (Co-Founder)
- Maishu (Co-Founder)

Contact any of these players in-game or dm me on discord (jacketz) if you are interested to join, do not leave a comment here because I will probably not read it.

View attachment 4257
requirements?