Looking for Players Fish And Chips

darwin

Ex Admin Chip
User
Sep 1, 2022
Fish and Chips is a gang co owned by me and @Ruffles , we can offer you the following benefits.
  • +50 HP which is a direct upgrade with no negative downsides.
  • Invitation to our private discord (WIP)
  • Promotions in ranks if viewed activity.
  • Money rewards for capturing points
  • And much more
Requirements
We are mainly looking for the best in the community as to why the requirements are decently strict.
(Depending on who you are these requirements can be circumvented at any time via mine or Ruffles judgement.)
  • Be decently known in the community
  • Must be a person of decent reputation
  • Be decently active, you don't obviously have to play 24/7 but try not to go longer than 2 weeks without doing anything.
  • Don't be an idiot/annoying.
Rules
We see a lot of gangs go downhill due to biased rules/staff in the gang and we want to avoid this with these rules.
(At any time me or Ruffles may kick due to any discretion.)
  • Don't do anything negative towards gang members, If you do something in a way that harms a gang member ex: scam/report/anything negative depending on severity you can be kicked.
  • Don't snitch on gang members
  • Don't start issues/be disliked in the community if your causing issues/generally disliked depending on severity you can be kicked.
  • Common sense, we don't have many rules for a reason as we don't expect to have to kick hopefully very often.
Reach out to darwin.net/halflifethree (via discord) if you're interested in joining!

Last edited: