Sep 15, 2023
Username: FISH

◈ Your In-Game Name: FISH

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://s.team/p/fvtw-ctkd/wjkkqktb

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: FISH

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My first warn was an RDM warn when I first joined the server. I got that warn because I got mad at someone and RDM'd them twice. My second warn was mass RDM and I got it the same day, I got it because I didn't think I was going to play the server anymore and mass RDM'd. My final warn was another RDM warn but it got appealed, but I got it because someone refused to pay when I kidnapped them so I killed them in the cell.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 23 hours and 33 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-8 PM could very on the day and when i get out of school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help a server i love, and want to give back to the community. I also want to help out anyone i can with a little more ability than i have now.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I could be of great use to the staff team, when I get on gmod I usually stay on it for the whole or at least most of the day so I could be helpful almost all day. I also frequent both server one and two so I could help on both.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am usually not home Wednesday and Thursday so i would be absent for two days a week. I also might be gone longer dependent on if we have family activity's.

+/-
Last 2 questions need a little more effort
(Note: You can still edit your application, and my vote could most likely change!)

+/- people stated above say they have good experience, but I personally have never met them. They have put little effort forward.