Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warning Date: 07/08/2022 21:20:16

Warned By: mass rdm cuz funny
Warning Server: AtomicRP
Warning Reason: RDM (Class III)

Warning Date: 04/03/2023 19:32:32

Warned By: ######Doo
Warning Server: AtomicRP
Warning Reason: RDM (Class III)

Both of these warnings were from either a misfire or a broken deal. I don't remember getting sat for them, but when I got on, there they were.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 4d 13h 41m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard Time (PST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on between 5:00 PM and 11:30 PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help by keeping the DRP server clean and safe for everyone and creating a better sense of community so more players would join. And in my spare time, I build relationships with other staff members to create a more welcoming and collaborative environment. I've been playing on the Atomic DRP Server for 2 years now. My playtime shows a week and 4 days because I like to take extended breaks, but whenever I don't know what game to play, I always hop on Atomic and RP with others.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have a strong passion for ensuring a safe and enjoyable gaming experience for all players. I am a quick thinker and problem-solver, which I believe would be an asset to the team. I am dedicated to upholding the rules and regulations of the server and ensuring that all players are treated equally. Overall, I am confident that my skills and values align with the goals of the AtomicRP Staff Team and I would be honored to have the opportunity to contribute to the community in a meaningful way.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I enjoy playing video games every once in a while, especially Garry's Mod. I'm passionate about playing the Guitar and I'm a caring person who loves talking with other people and coming up with other things to do in my spare time.

Last edited:
+1 Great app! I like the formatting you used to describe your past warns, But lacks reasoning on why it won't happen again.
Oops, sorry about that! I just finished editing it. I didn't add why it won't happen again, but I added why it happened.