Denied FinalForeHead85 Staff Application

JustForHed

User
Jun 21, 2021
Username: FinalForeHead85

◈ Your In-Game Name: FinalForHed

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FinalForeHead

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 (Born Dec. 4 ,2006)

Your Discord (with tag): FinalForHed#6883

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Twice

Please detail all of your warns and bans. NLR for breaking New Life Rule while not knowing all of the rules.
RDM for killing 2 people because I was new to GMod RP not knowing how it works. They were supposed to expire because they were from almost a year ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 6 days, 3 hours, and 49 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No I haven't.

What is your time zone? I am in Pacific Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on usually 5:00 PM to 10:30 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well I've read the benefits. I want to be a part of the staff team because Its not very easy to get along with anyone else. I don't either think it's hard to help them though. You don't have to be around them for very long and they can't really shoot you on sight when you're on duty. I'm saying they're easy to talk to and get your point to them about what they're doing wrong or right. And there's free supporter. It's on the benefits and I don't see why not. And no, that is not the only reason I choose to become a staff. Supporter rank doesn't really give benefit other than more jobs, which I most likely would never play, the dark leaf, which is just another bong that I don't really care about.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I know the rules and when I should file a ticket. I know if I should accept tickets or not, and I know the punishments for breaking rules. Like I said in the previous question, I find it really easy to talk to people and get my point through about what they're doing wrong or right.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.