Denied Finn4KD Staff Application

Finn4KD

User
Mar 25, 2023
Username: Finn4KD

◈ Your In-Game Name: FINN4KD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199087902656/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Finn4KD#1920

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM(Class III)x2 I was new to the server and didn't know much of the rules and killed a couple of people but I have read the rules fully and I wont be doing any of that again

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 day 11 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
2 months T-mod/ Mod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-2am CTZ

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be on the staff team because I have prior staff experience, not only that I would also like to help and show the new players of Atomic DarkRP the ropes and the basis of the game. Although, these are things that I don’t only want to do, I essentially want to provide for the server and the players of Atomic DarkRP. By this I mean, I want to bring justice to the players of Atomic DarkRP, bring information that I already know to the player base, and finally do so much more that I can’t possibly include in this simple paragraph.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I think I would be an amazing asset to the staff team because I have prior staff experience on Fudgy’s DarkRP (this server is still open) , not only that I also like keeping the server orderly, fun, and at-last fair. If I were accepted I would provide all of these and more I am a really friendly person and give everyone a chance until proven guilty. I learn very quickly and will not rush nor be slow about things

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I LOVE MAC AND CHEESE and I am very easy to talk to and I will help you with anything I can.

Last edited:
*EDITED* +1 for showing you take feedback to heart and edited it to include more detail.

Last edited:
-1 please detail your warn by providing details and anything you learned from it. Also check out some accepted applications to see the level of effort we're looking for, which doesn't accept using the same answer for both final questions. Will change reply if edit is done well in timely manner.
edited :)

-1 I'm not seeing a lot of effort on the last two questions, even after the edit. Doesnt seem like you fully understand why you want to be staff/what you can offer.

-1 I noticed a few grammatical errors in the application, even after the "edit" that you appear to have made. I would think that shows that you are unprofessional. That may just be something I notice. Maybe look it over, change a few things, I might then change my mind.

-1 I noticed a few grammatical errors in the application, even after the "edit" that you appear to have made. I would think that shows that you are unprofessional. That may just be something I notice. Maybe look it over, change a few things, I might then change my mind.
Edited :)

+1

I have to say, I do think that this is a big improvement on what you had. I just think you could have added a little bit more for what you want the community to know about you. Otherwise, I would accept it.​

+1

I have to say, I do think that this is a big improvement on what you had. I just think you could have added a little bit more for what you want the community to know about you. Otherwise, I would accept it.​
I rote a little more thank you so much for the feedback

Hey Finn4KD,
Thanks for taking the time to apply for a position on the AtomicRP Staff Team. I have reviewed your application and received some constructive criticism and feedback.

Firstly, I appreciate your honesty in detailing your past warnings and bans
. However, it would be beneficial to also mention any previous staffing experience you may have had in your application. In your case, you said it later in the application, but it would be better if it were included in the appropriate section.

Your responses to the application questions are generally well-written and thoughtful. You desire to help new players and provide a fair and orderly environment for all players on the server. Your enthusiasm and willingness to learn are also commendable.

However, there are a few areas where your application could be improved. When asked why you should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team, you mentioned that you like to keep the server orderly, fun, and fair, but it would be helpful to provide some specific examples or ideas for how you would achieve this. Additionally, while it's great that you're a friendly person and enjoy helping others, it might be more relevant to mention any skills or experiences you have that would be useful in a staff role, such as conflict resolution, problem-solving, or knowledge of game mechanics.

Overall, you have the potential to be a valuable addition to the staff team. Keep up the excellent work, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

+1

Last edited: