Fix/Nerf battering ram

cosmo

User
Jun 7, 2021
Fix/Nerf battering ram

In the 5 or 6 times I've been raided by the police on this server only one has ben because of a valid warrant. All the others have been for bs "printer" when my printers aren't visible or "sus" and it usually is fine but gets very annoying when you can't hold back 4 FBI with double barrles who can break down your 4 fading doors in 3 seconds. I suggest either nerfing battering ram and making it at least 5 second cooldown for each door, making any class that has battering ram a regular or vip class, or changing the way the warrant system works to make it much harder to get warrants.

I somewhat agree but, it kind of is needed cause so many bases are OP and the cops need that edge if they wait 5 seconds they could never win and they barely win with it being instant.

I somewhat agree but, it kind of is needed cause so many bases are OP and the cops need that edge if they wait 5 seconds they could never win and they barely win with it being instant.

I don't understand why 4 cops should ever be faster at raiding a base than 4 atomic thiefs

I don't understand why 4 cops should ever be faster at raiding a base than 4 atomic thiefs
Because if you actually think of it as a real because that is kinda what it is as a representation of real life you don't get a warning or anything when the police raid your home, I think it gives the police something to do and it adds more balance to the server. If they had a cool down on the battering ram then people will just be making money with no threat.

Because if you actually think of it as a real because that is kinda what it is as a representation of real life you don't get a warning or anything when the police raid your home, I think it gives the police something to do and it adds more balance to the server. If they had a cool down on the battering ram then people will just be making money with no threat.
its real and balanced that a job designed around raiding is worse at it than a job not designed around it? No one is saying to remove it or anything its just super easily abused by minges. I share a similar ratio of legitimate vs illegitimate warrants as OP.

p2w pog !!!!1111!
yea we should totally remove any incentive to donate to the server

There should be stricter punishment for abusing cop privileges. The battering ram would be fine if it wasn't abused so often on either false warrants that you cant do anything about, or when they break in without a warrant at all. Because the server has been so busy recently, it takes anywhere from 15-20 minutes to get into an admin sit, and after that I'm usually told by staff "Well, it happened like 20 minutes ago so Im just gonna say its fine now"