Denied FlapMyJax Staff Application

FlapMyJax

User
Username: FlapMyJax

Your In-Game Name: Daddy Jax

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaxssupercoolsteampage/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Jax#5050

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Nope

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yep, Sadly..

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

I understand that this Plethera of Warns can make me an easy Denied Applicant, But I can Assure you either I was just acting like a Dumbass, And completley Deserved it, And I'm past that

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 1/2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Very Much so, I dumped alot of money into It, Man Rode Mic's are Expensive.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Nope.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yep

Were you removed from the staff team? Yeep

Did you resign from the staff team? No, I wouldn't.

What is your time zone? MST (Mountain Standard Time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It Varys on the Day,

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the Community, Even If I've been banned for 5 months, I was so Eager to play it again, The People are Awesome, The Staff is Awesome, And I'd love to be Apart of something like that, And being able to lend a helping hand, Even If it isn't much, Would be Awesome.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel I should be accepted because, I can be Resourceful, I can Easily Multitask, I have alot of Free-Time, Common sense, Even if It isn't enough to be accepted, I sure as hell wanna give it another shot.. (I'm trying my best not to sound Cocky lol)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well, I'm Jaxon, I work Behind the Counter Retail, I'm pretty big on Video Games for as far as I can remember, And Man I cannot get enough of Gmod (as much of a Reddit retard I sound right now)

Last edited:
Application Denied
Your previous affiliations with HVH communities and your staff abuse incident do not make you a good candidate for staffing on AtomicRP, if you have any further questions or would like to make a case for us to consider you in the future, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord. -Wilkers <3