FlareYT Staff Application

Username:

FlareYT

◈ Your In-Game Name:

Flare Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Flare - Steam Community

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

I am fourteen turning fifteen years old but I can and have previously proven that I am mature enough for this role.

Your Discord (with tag):

FlareYT#9639

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?

No

How much playtime do you have on the server?

7 Days and 20 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read them thoroughly multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?

Yes, I have read through it thoroughly multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I try to use it as often as possible, only using text when voice would inconvenience other players.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?

Yes, AtomicRP

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?

Yes

Were you removed from the staff team?

Unfortunately, yes.

Why were you removed from the staff team?

I was removed for evading the afk timer by typing +left in console, I was never told it was against the rules and would result in punishment, and I was never given any sort of warning. I never meant to break the rules in any way and I'm so sorry that I did. I hope you can give me a second chance.

What is your time zone?

Central African TIme (CAT)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?

Usually from ~12pm till ~2am, although fluctuates a bit. This is during December/January. Other than this I'm on from ~4pm till ~10pm on weekdays, and from ~10am till ~12pm on weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

When I was a staff member I really enjoyed the experience and was shocked and heartbroken when I was informed that I was to be removed. I truly just want to help build a great community and want to see AtomicRP thrive as a server. I love the people, I love the gameplay, and I don't want to see the server ever having issues like that with AsapGaming or Elitelupus, where bad moderation has created the intense downfall of both servers. I want to help improve the experience of all players and staff and want to make sure the AtomicRP reaches, and stays at the top of the server board.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

I'm well versed in DarkRP having 1000 hours in it alone. When I was previously staffing I could complete large amounts of tickets in a short space of time, and I was on constantly, logging 64 hours in my first week as a T-Mod (-20 hours for times when there were hardly any tickets and for when I was RP-ing). Being from South Africa, I am almost always on during the times when the there is little to no moderation. I try to be nice to everyone I meet, (Including MRDM'ers) and I genuinely want to help drive AtomicRP to a better playing experience for everyone. I have a sharp memory and can resolve situations hastily and fairly. I may not have the maturity in time, but I certainly have it in mind and experience, and you can rest assured that I will never act immaturely when it comes to the safety and experience of the AtomicRP players and staff. When I play I will again constantly take tickets in the hopes of creating a fun helpful environment for the players, and taking off the stress for the other moderators.

This server is an amazing place as long as people don't disrupt it by ignoring rules, it ruins it for everyone, so I would really like to help during the times where there isn't much help.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

When I was a mod, I was interacted with the team a lot, I was friends with pretty much everyone who was active at the time, being good friends with BlakeChan and Poppy (and hopefully pepper <3). I haven't been on too much for the past week or so, because I just started school so I took a short break to get prepared and focus on that, but I'm ready to come back in full force. Personal details, I'm South African, of Indian descent. My favorite food is kingclip and my favorite color is orange and purple. I'm not much of a sportsman but I love working out. I enjoy gaming and spending time with my friends. My top 3 favorite games would be GMod, CSGO, and GTA V.

Whether or not I am accepted, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.

Last edited:
-Previously demoted
-Not mature as you claim to be (my experience)

-under the age limit
+Good playtime
+Put effort into the app

-1 it’s our duty to know the rules. Yeah we might need help with some every now and then but evading a AFK timer? Everyone should know that.

Produced a good application so I wish you luck.

-/+
good app
but you diid know that was a rule and you should have followed it

- Don't help with tickets, your lazy. and other admins told me that they asked for your help. And you said. No.

- Below age limit

+ Really good app put effort in it

- Been demoted. Not resigned

- AFK most of the time

sorry about this you are cool. And your nice. But your personality of being lazy is just not good for the staff team anymore.

What do you mean

- Don't help with tickets, your lazy. and other admins told me that they asked for your help. And you said. No.

- Below age limit

+ Really good app put effort in it

- Been demoted. Not resigned

- AFK most of the time

sorry about this you are cool. And your nice. But your personality of being lazy is just not good for the staff team anymore.
What do you mean I don't help with tickets, that's just genuinely not true. I spend half my time rp-ing and the other half taking tickets, usually for the first 4 hours on the server I took tickets for the other half I rp'd, we're in different time zones so when you were on, it was like 11pm for me. I remember saying no when asked for help, it was after taking tickets for 12 hours on my first day as T-Mod. I'm only AFK when I'm basing with a lot of people, and I can't leave because I don't want to delete the base and practically destroy their printers.

Last edited:

Despite claims that you are more mature than you seem, I have yet to see any evidence of this. You would lose mayor elections and tell the winner to kill themselves, and then raid the pd despite having cooldowns from doing it to the last mayor. Any time you handled tickets of mine, they were handled poorly, sometimes not even taken care of.

I really hope you're not put back on the staff team.

Despite claims that you are more mature than you seem, I have yet to see any evidence of this. You would lose mayor elections and tell the winner to kill themselves, and then raid the pd despite having cooldowns from doing it to the last mayor. Any time you handled tickets of mine, they were handled poorly, sometimes not even taken care of.

I really hope you're not put back on the staff team.
I was friends with the guy who was mayor and we were messing around.

Personally I would give you a -1 as well, you were demoted for something even I know was wrong, mainly because evading AFK timer when it was specifically told to you as a staff member that being AFK for more than 5 min is not a good look and should not be done. You proceeded to AFK in your base while sit-binding on a printer case. You had printers up and you decided to be stupid and use some in game features to not be kicked and your demotion is deserved. When we asked you to help us out on the server with tickets, you would normally ignore us until it was fitting to you, I personally think that was a dick move and you never helped when you had a base down, normally when we base with people, we at least take tickets when we can. You also were not as mature as stated in previous staff apps and I think this demotion was for the good. You don't deserve to be a staff member again and should not be in a position where you have any power over others. You should have the common sense as a staff member to know that breaking rules and using the excuse that you didn't know, is not valid at all and we don't accept that as an excuse EVER. You really disappointed me and the staff team mostly because we thought you would be a good choice, since you had a time zone that was unique and you showed effort for your staff app, but then you proved all of us wrong and showed us that you lacked all of the basic skills to be a staff member on AtomicRP. You should take in what I said and take a hard think about it, You have made a stupid mistake and you should not be put back into a position of power.

-1 AFK most the time as staff and when I asked for help I never got it. Never took initiative to take tickets, would always leave it to us and like Blake said either ignore us or just straight up said no when I asked for help, it isn’t right when you see 1 staff taking tickets for almost 2h by themselves and you can’t help out. You would take the tickets after you knew I resolved it and then said something slick in staff chat when I said something to you. I personally don’t think you showed the maturity in your last staff experience to be put back on the team. I told you numerous times to not AFK as staff and especially not to anti-AFK but you still continued to go AFK for 1h+ at times.

-1 you were afk most of the time the first time you were staff. As killuminati stated, you ignore us when we ask for help so unfortunately it is a no from me.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.