Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Floof#9797

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 4days and like 5hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? im on usually all day all night i dont sleep to often so mainly from starting 10am ending 4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I genuinely liked staffing when I first tried it I met a lot of nice people and the staff team was really nice and considerate. I just wanted to get back into the community. I wish to get back into staffing due to my joy for the server I've been reading over the rules countless times in preparation. I also love helping people anyway I can and I plan on doing that as much as possible if I'm allowed on the staff team again

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have previous experience with this server back in 2022, Though I did get grounded and that resulted in my demotion I'm back and more of a mature person. I'm verry experienced with gmod in a whole due to having over 1.5k hours and increasing (1513 exact currently). I have higher knowledge of the game with fixing properrors and other game mechanics if someone with needs help. Second I'm on the calmer side when it comes to people fighting I'm good at deescalating and calming people during fights or arguments. I don't tolerate hate speech or intitule rule breaking.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have ADHD I have it under control for the most part I'm chronically online. I'm also completely sober for almost about a year coming up soon

+1 Good application and the experience is something to turn your head at. Congrats on nearly a year sober! Conquering things like that shows a lot of great character in my eyes.