Denied Frankie Lombardo's Application

Frankie Lombardo

User
Feb 25, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Frankie Lombardo

Steam Name: Kirbis

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198829447452/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: MaseChase#7777

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes for breaking NLR once. i was warned by TMOD

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 2 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? i havent but i would be 100% willing to if i get accepted

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I dont

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I dont believe so

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I very much enjoy the server and put a lot of time into it and would love to help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I'm pretty knowledgeable about gmod and the server rules. I love this server and would love to be staff

As one would say Corsair Strongly Disagrees with this Application for that reasons that follow :

1. Application is very short
2. Not enough effort to be a staff

That is all i have to say, Best of luck!

I have seen you on he server before and you were a very friendly person to hang out with and speak to but your application seems very short and like not much effort and thought was put through for this.

+/-
I've only interacted with you a few times some positive some negative. Best of luck though!

Not to sound like a dick but I felt like I was reading a 4th grade "About Me" paper. Just saying there's gotta be more effort other than "I love this server and would love to be staff." I'd say to just try harder next time and good luck man.

From the times we have talked you seem like a nice guy, but the fact that this application was VERY poorly made is bad. You should at least have spent more time explaining why you want to be staff, and why we should pick YOU out of everyone who also applied.
Best Of Luck with Your App!!