Denied Friend :) Staff Application

Friend :)

User
Sep 8, 2023
Username: Friend :)

◈ Your In-Game Name: Friend :)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403828938/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: kregeloh#6599

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have had a few RDM warns and jails... And a couple FailRP, But i'm a changed man. :)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6d 14h :)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CT :)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2:50pm - 8:00pm Week days and weekends are 1:00pm - 10:00pm :)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I should be apart of the team of Atomic because I am a very kind and loving person. The other staff members are very cool and I would love to work with them. I would follow rules and be a good admin/staff/moderator. The staff are amazing and I look up to them and would love to learn the staffing ways. :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very familiar with rules and people on the server. I have a good idea on staffing by watching other staff members do what they do best. I have a good calm personality and I am funny at times too. I can enforce and support our team when they are feeling down or if they need in game money. :)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm going through some family problems with my mom's step sister so I might not be on on some days but It doesn't effect me as much as it effects my mom. My name is Benjamin, and Some people call me Ben, Benji, Beanyboo, Bean and sometimes Banjo. I really only play Gmod but sometimes ill switch for like an hour or two, but I usually just stay on Gmod. (DarkRP 1) :)

+1 Very sweet dude who seems to really enjoy the server, would love to see an interview for him.

I'm not a moderator but +1 Always nice to everyone and just a great guy and application. HOLD UP, same timezone as me????

Last edited:
+1
I have seen you in game and you seem like a positive person, would've definitely liked to see a little more on the last 2 questions but lets see how a interview goes.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/