Accepted g1itch staff app #5

g1itch._.

User
Jul 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: g1itch

Steam Name: glitchmiketmanyt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083801700/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your discord name/tag: g1itch._.#9301

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes.

- I have been warned for RDM (class lll)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
362 hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

yes
Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
yes

- waio00
- marie
- sister
-Baptist Man
-Potompatomp

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team. I say this because I like to help people. It is my job in life to help people. I always loved it, and will continue to do it. It makes me feel that I did something in life to make another person happy. That is why it would be good for me to join Atomic. I could help a bunch of people. I also like how you can make tickets. This is a good way to communicate with each other. They can tell me what is going on, then I will bring the other person over, or if they just need help with something in game. I like the people on the staff team. The people on the staff team are funny, nice, and hardworking. I would love to be in the chats for staff. I would like to ask questions if I need help with something. I like how there is cool styles for the staff. The black looks really cool. Flying around is cool to. Atomic is a great server, and on the first day, I loved it; very fun. There is great privileges to being a staff member to. I like how they did it for staff. I failed the interview 2-3 times, but now I am ready and very hyped to try to get another one. I also want to be part of something important. I want to feel like I am doing something important. As you can see, I want to be part of the Atomic Rp staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be a Atomic staff member. I say this because of how I am. I am a very kind person. I never have a mean tone to anybody. I am always nice to people. I like to treat people the way I want to be treated. I will help this person no matter what it takes. I am very hardworking. I never slack off at my job. Wherever I am working, I will never slack off. I will be hardworking until the end of my job. I am very good in working in groups. If there is a group event going on, I will be very good at it, and do what it is told. I will not fool around, when in the groups. I know how to communicate with other people in groups. I am active. I have not been on this week cuz of a school project. I got a A+. So now I can be on now, and be active. I think I will be very good at this job. And other people think it to. A lot of people told me to be a staff member. So I want to keep on going until I can be a staff member. As you can see, this is why you should pick me as a staff member for Atomic Rp.

What is your timezone? EST

What time of the day are you usually on? Everyday mostly. But if there is a group project, I will have stop games to do that.

Thank You For Reading This

Last edited: