Denied Gage D Staff Application

Gage D

User
Jan 7, 2024
Username: Gage D

◈ Your In-Game Name: Gage D

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/989898989898971217/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: Deadreaper#0544

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Over the past 2 days i have a few warning along with 1 jail time. i understood what i had done wrong. When i was raiding i FailRp by not waiting 5minute timer accidentally which i took my jail time for, along with a verbal last night for mugging, as i didnt know the guy wasnt aware of the mugging i had started. but all is good, i learned from my pentaltys and hope it does not reflect badly on me as 2000 of my gmod hours are darkrp related

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 14hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
2020 - garnetgaming - srAdmin ExoticRp - Admin
2018 - Industries DarkPlacerp - Moderator
2021 - Garnetgaming - Head Admin
2019 - ExoticRp Gaming - Moderator

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard time, Canada

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6pm - 2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I as an individuale would like to be assessed and processed through the staff applications to join the team because i feel i am a mature individual, high roleplay capabilitys, People Energizer, Along with being able to stand me place and not feed in to petty feelings within. I would like to join the team to get to know some of the staff members around and make everyones afternoon and night an enjoyable time. More staff = Less Sits. Gotta keep the grind up. I hope you take me into consideration when accepting submissions and i hope to talk and meet all you lovely lads soon. Take care
- Gage

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i could and should be accepted to join the staff team because im here to help and engage with the server and members with a constantly working and operating mic. and if it means anything i type at 143 words per minute. which could be very useful for members without mics. I Wish all applying the best of lucky and hope all wish me just as much. thank you for your consideration

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hello staff team reading my application, i would like you all to know i do have a high background in moderating servers in the past. im a little rusty but as of today iv fully went over the rules and undersstand all the basics and complex rules as they all came rushing back. I do have some recent warns and all that but i promise you it was me just learning the server and wasnt meant as anything else and hope that wont take my chance away. i think i could be an excellent candidate for the position. thank you for reading through my application

-1 i think you need to check rules and get familiar with those, your staff experience looks good but those warnings and playtime are a bit conserning.

Last edited:
-1 I agree with Pixel that your hours are kind of low for staff but you can always reapply. Very impressive resume, nonetheless reapply later.

-1 Based on what he said for why should we except you. You pretty much said you have a working mic which the most of normal Gmod players do. and he can type fast.

-1 I don't think the staff team is really looking for someone who has the skill to type 143 words per minute when 99% of the players on the server can hear you talking. I would like to see more effort put into the question, "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?"

hey @Gage D can you please make your gmod hours public? This is what your settings should look like.
1704729936445.png

He is very nice in game and has taught me lots of things I didn't know despite the warns I think you guys shouldn't be doing -1s and instead be doing more +1s hes also 6 years over the average staff wannabe he also has experience with being a mod and has a lot of hours on gmod so if non staff are allowed to +1 I give him a +1

-1 hes cool but the warns have me nervous. give it some more time before applying again imo

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/