Gamermoments General Suggestion - General Suggestion - New change/addition to Weed Growers

Quintavious

User
Apr 29, 2022

Suggestion Name General Suggestion - New change/addition to Weed Growers

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed The ability for Weed Grower's to place down gun racks.

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed One of the most fun things to do as a weed grower is to open up a dispensary or weed shop to sell joints and jars to other players.

How about allowing weed grower's to place down gun racks just like regular gun dealers? I think doing this would improve the job as a whole, inspiring more weed grower's to open dispensary's while allowing them to make a profit from other players.

One bad thing from this that I could think of would be that it would be a bit tedious to resupply the rack with joints. You would have to roll ten of them in a row and carry each one to the rack at a time. (Maybe make joints with the same name stackable like weapons?)

PS: I don't know if the addon used by gun dealers is called a gun rack or a weapon rack. My bad if I got the name wrong. Have a good day Gamers ;)

Links to Addons

Whoops looks like I got the title wrong my bad. This is my first time posting anything in here.

I think this was covered before, something about it being extremely difficult to code it to allow weed on shelves

-1 This suggestion was already made and denied, it wouldn’t work with the gun shelves we use now.

-1 This suggestion was already made and denied, it wouldn’t work with the gun shelves we use now.

rip alrighty then

Suggestion Denied
Very cool suggestion, but unfortunately entities (like the bong) don't work in the shelves.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​