Denied Gasuler Staff Application

Gasuler

User
Dec 21, 2021
Username: Gasuler

◈ Your In-Game Name: Gasuler

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GasPlaysCS/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 14, My birthday is May 4th

Your Discord (with tag): Gasuler#0209

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 1hr 41m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Yes I used to work for Icefuse Networks for a couple months, I was a Senior Admin. I was a good admin until I found out what the owner of the server did, telling them not to support him. I started telling everyone what he was doing and then I got blacklisted.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Sunday-Thursday 5PM - 1PM, when I'm on break/weekends I'm on 3PM - 5PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to improve my playing experience and relieve some of the load on other members of the crew. In game and on the discord server, I enjoy assisting people. If necessary, I'd be happy to assist in the recruitment of others! I intend to become a member of the staff in whatever way possible, including obtaining additional experience on another server and returning if required. I want to grow in the community and become a better role model for others while also helping to improve the server and community, such as being pleasant to new players and offering guidance, banning toxic and harassing individuals, and treating everyone with kindness!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm good at talking with others, I should be admitted onto the staff team. Because I'm a hard worker, I should be considered for a position on the staff. I will do an excellent job at my job. Finally, I should be welcomed onto the staff team since I'm interested in extending my understanding about working jobs/becoming a member of a team, as well as being a part of one. I have also been staff member on a server before so I know how to do it, and how to take sits.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm Hispanic, I can speak English and Spanish. I don't sound/look like I'm 14. I also recently started skateboarding. I am 5'11. I'm also in an early college Highschool, after 4 years I get an associates and Highschool degree.

Last edited:
Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.