Denied Gay Bot 2000 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gay Bot 2000

User
Jun 23, 2022
Username: Gay Bot 2000

◈ Your In-Game Name: Gay Bot 2000

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199159116434/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: 7845

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Hate Speech
I said the N-word
1 year ago

RDM
I killed someone. Did not mean to lol.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a super admin on a darkRp server for about 4 months. With a player base of 30-40.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? When I'm free I am free a lot.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? First off I'm a big fan of the Atomic RP community, staff team, and players, always enjoying different RP scenarios with cool and chill mods and funny regulars. However sometimes at least once or twice a day (when I'm on) the staff team starts getting massively overwhelmed with Mass RDMers, RDA Addicts, and other nasty behavior. I hate seeing such a great server and community get overrun by trolls and minges and it ruins the whole fun of trying to RP when someone walks up and RDM's you for no reason. The other big reason why I want to become part of the staff team is that I love helping people, whether that's with regular small questions like "How do I do this job?" or "How do I join the steam group" or it's getting rid of the person ruining all the fun I love to be of help to other people.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the staff team because I think I would be a good staff member, I've read over the rules and staff rules, and I've read over the staff policies and handbooks. I've put a lot of time into this server and would like to be accepted onto the staff team to minimize the number of rule breakers and minges, thank you for taking the time to read my staff application and I hope to be standing next to you as a fellow staff member the next time we meet in the game!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 Good effort put into this but I would like to see more on "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?"

+1 As long as the hate speech never sees the light of day again I'd say this is worthy of an interview.

Hey, this guy copied an old staff app.

Application Denied
You did not write this application yourself.
You have been blacklisted from staffing on Atomic.​

Status
Not open for further replies.