Denied Ghosty_Butbetter Staff Application

Ghosty_Butbetter

User
Apr 27, 2022
Username: Ghosty_Butbetter

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ghosty_Butbetter

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199249511180/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 13.

Your Discord (with tag): Ghosty_Butbetter#5470

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got warned for Failed RP cause I was new and did not know what the rules with raids but I do now.

Second time I got warned for killing the mayor cause he killed me with a knife for no reason. then he tried killing me again so I killed him. I understand that I got warned it was all my fault.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 5 hours 4 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-6 and sometimes 5-7.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be as helpful as I can and set a good example .

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know to follow the rules be nice and I will be as helpful as I can be.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I live in canada and have school 8:15AM to 2:50PM

-1 Based on your age, you would need to display a high amount of effort in the app and an overwhelming level of endorsement from other staff which I don't believe you hsve

Last edited:
Under the age requirement.
No endorsements to make up for it.
Application is lacking.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)