Steam Name:
Goonie

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
I just turned 15 in September
Born September 13, 2006

Your discord name/tag:
Goonie#0340

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, it is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes I have sadly Been warned 4 times. 2 for RDM, 2 for NLR
RDM 1: Just joined the server had no idea what I was doing so I bought a gun and attempted to mug a man without adverting and I killed him for "not complying".
RDM 2: A guy had been caught in crossfire and I was trying to explain before he just started yelling "WARN".
NLR 1: Once again I had just joined and I was raiding when the owner of the base killed me and I came back and killed him as he was leaving.
NLR 2: I was not thinking and being completely Foolish and ran back to the guy that killed me and killed him. I had regreted that action automatically.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
6 days, 5hrs, 23 min (as of writing)

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read the rules fully every day waiting to write this

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No, I have not but I want to lose my staff virginity and for this server to be my first!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, I have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team to help people get on with their day and have fun so they will reccomend it to other people. I am very good at understanding and with communicating with people from around the world. I love to stay on the server late even if I would have something to do the next day. I am also always on my socials that I would possibly need to communicate with anyone from the server. I am very active since I have accumulated 6 days of play time in a month of playing.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I would be commited to stay up late if there is no other staff on the server. I love to communicate and will not be bothered or annoyed if I have to do tickets in the middle of something important. I love to help people out and help them learn how to play the server. I have learned to not to be biased in life so I'm hoping I can put that to my staffing power. I hope to eliminate problems of any sort, thick through thin. I am very active as mentioned above.

What is your timezone?
Mountain Standard Time
I live in the US, Colorado

What time of the day are you usually on?
Week days: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm or 12:00 am
Weekends: 10:00 am or 12 pm - 12:00 am or 1:00 am

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

+1

+Good hours,
+Decent app,
+Seems determined,

-Has hella warns,

You got my vote GL man!

1+
The warns are a bit concerning but if it was a long time ago they should be expired so cant say much about that
You seem well suited for staff, Goodluck.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on discord (๖ۣۜPanda#8812) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming on Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied