Nov 28, 2023
Username: xxx

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jakey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jakeyshanny/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: jakey#8127

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've only been warned once for fail base within my first two hours of being on the server. one of my fading doors wasn't working correctly which led to another player losing their stuff during a raid. The player then called a sit and because i didn't have the money to afford to pay for his weapons he lost I got the warn for fail base.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Time on staff: June 2021 - November 2021

Server: Dank Rp

-Lost rank because I had to take a long break due to building a new computer.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? between the hours 4:00 pm and 12:00 am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I love the community of AtomicRp. I have met a lot of great people playing on this server so far and I would like to give back to the community. I have around 600 hours on DarkRp and although I do enjoy role playing I believe that I should use my experience to help benefit the role play experience of others. I would love to join a community of people who have a mindset same as mine, which is to benefit the community and give back to those who support the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a very good communicator and listener- I am graduating college with a marketing and professional sales degree. So, exercising those skills allows me to find the problem and then resolve it. I also have past experience moderating which will streamline the process.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I would love to do a in game interview as well if possible!

Thank you for your consideration!

You must join the Atomic Steam Group

You must join the Atomic Steam Group
all set!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to asong17 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
How to prepare for a interview.