Denied gotum_850 Staff Application

gotum_850

User
Feb 25, 2022
Username: gotum_850

◈ Your In-Game Name: gotum_850

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199213519685/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): gotum_850

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 26

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was staff on fuggy g mod server for 1 year and my rank was staff

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 3:30pm to 10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help the community of atomic and to meet great ppl.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? to meet the grate ppl of staff and to have a great time helping ppl.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am 15 I'm not toxic I'm chill i am happy to help ppl and love to meet new ppl.

-1 This is really no effort at all. I recommend looking at previous accepted applications to understand how much effort you should put in while also fixing all the grammatical errors in your application. Not to mention your time played just says 26.

-1 I’m sure you’re a grate person as well but there is very little effort shown in your application. I recommend reading accepted apps like phoenix has said and editing your app.

Application Denied
The staff app is the first indicator of one's commitment to this community. It is clear that you did not take much time to properly review your form for grammatical errors and composition. If you are interested in joining in the future, I would recommend reaching out to a staff for assistance with your application next time.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.