Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 20

Your Discord (with tag): Gremlin#3550

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was an admin on Defcon Nations purge rp server before it sadly shut down, Before i was Senior admin as i was with them for well over 2 years. It was an amazing team to be on truly, but watching a server start from nothing and end with nothing was harsh. being an admin is something that kinda sticks with you

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any time after 2pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Every good server needs admins, that stick to the rules and can moderate and take calls at an exceptional rate while also knowing how to have a good time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i understand that my hours are low, but since ive started playing this server it has given me total nostalgia of being an admin on a highly populated server with tons of thing to do and seeing how active the admins are currently and how many sits they take i just figured it would be time to go back and be an admin again

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am 20 years old and live in the upper north. I am a GI tech and in my mean time a long time Gmod player, im usually always on as im out at 2pm and have the rest of the day to relax. beings that since i discovered this server, i cant get off!!

-1, seems like a very rushed application and doesn't reach the minimum playtime. Please wait at least the minimum and try again and put some more effort into the application overall.

-1 Not enough playtime
Play some more, make some friends and get the ins-and-outs all figured out, it will make everything so much easier, and will make your next application even more credible

-1 not enough play time and not much effort put into app

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)