Denied Grim_Reaper Staff Application

Grim_Reaper

User
May 22, 2022
Username: Grim_Reaper

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bully.txt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103940405/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 22

Your Discord (with tag): Grim_Reaper#4340

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 13 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Later in the evening after im done working

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? well I play Garry's mod a lot and I like the server and I'm always helping people anyways also I know you need 24 hours but I just wanted to send it and see if I can be apart of the team atomic I think it would be pretty cool and over all better for me I would get to know others that play Garry's mod since all my buddies are bums .

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? well I should be accepted due to my maturity I'm 22 not a child that going to disrespectful to people just because of my title I was always though treat the CEO of a company like you would treat the junior with the same respect no matter what who they are or what color and etc. I can go on and on but over all I think I'm a great fit due to my age and my years of dealing with people.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. ANNNND yes i have two vac bans but they were for stupid's reasons because i was a stupid person.

It seems like you are a very dedicated player, I Suggest you either edit your staff app and improve it, before it gets more -1 due to the lack of effort.
Time Requirement not met.

Last edited:
Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? well I play Garry's mod a lot and I like the server and I'm always helping people anyways also I know you need 24 hours but I just wanted to send it and see if I can be apart of the team atomic I think it would be pretty cool and over all better for me I would get to know others that play Garry's mod since all my buddies are bums .
If you want some general Suggestions, here is one. I would rewrite this all and explain. What made you apply to the staff team, explain in detail what. An example would be. I want to get more familiar with the player base and would love to improve the player experience overall on all servers. Sadly I know i don't meet the time requirement
Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? well I should be accepted due to my maturity I'm 22 not a child that going to disrespectful to people just because of my title I was always though treat the CEO of a company like you would treat the junior with the same respect no matter what who they are or what color and etc. I can go on and on but over all I think I'm a great fit due to my age and my years of dealing with people.
In this, I would suggest you put into detail what staffing is to you personally and all the abilities and assets you can bring to the staff team.

Please note, that this will be my last reply to this Forum post.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​