Dec 21, 2021
Username: Groblin

◈ Your In-Game Name: Groblin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Prim4rygun/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: Groblin

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was banned for hate speech at 16/12/2021, it was a misunderstanding, I was explaining why one of our party members got banned to another party member and the same little kid was recording me while i was in the base and he got me in trouble. it was the R word for any who is wondering.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 6d 18h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? usually between 12-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I like brightening people's days and being of service to others. My objective as a staff member would be to continuously improve and treat people the way I would like to be treated. Why not try to help enforce laws and assist people in creating bases by informing them of the building restrictions? I already enjoy throwing parties and helping people get started. In addition, I promise to treat everyone with extreme fairness. For instance, I would verbally reprimand a new player who joins and violates a rule that few others are aware of. rather than alerting them. I wouldn't be harsh with others; instead, I would respect everyone and act toward others as I would like to be treated.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I'll be more knowledgeable than most players. in particular with rules. I've carefully gone over every rule and I abide by it completely. Although I am aware that not many individuals are selected, I would still be incredibly appreciative if I were accepted to join you guys. I adore this server and would love to contribute more and share my opinions on what should or shouldn't be altered.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. You can be brutally honest if you do not think ill make a good addition to the team, if you think i shouldnt then dont be afraid to -rep the post anyways i love you all

+/- Had decent interactions, but he wasn't following the NLR timer by kidnapping a lot of players. Other than that, maybe an interview would be fine.

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

+/- Had decent interactions, but he wasn't following the NLR timer by kidnapping a lot of players. Other than that, maybe an interview would be fine.
That's fair, but do keep on mind NLR is new life rule but I probably was a bit short on the kidnapping cooldown.

+1 haven’t had many interactions but the ones I’ve had haven’t been bad, I would like to see an interview

+1 A staff member who is legally able to drink, a revolution for AtomicNetworks

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

ushvupv8hjl91.jpg