Denied Gspeed06's Staff Application

Gspeed06

User
Dec 27, 2020
Your In-Game Name: =WL= | Gspeed06 [YT] or just Gspeed06

Steam Name: =WL= | Gspeed06 [YT] and Gspeed06(YT)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964592298/ and https://steamcommunity.com/id/6G38H84r/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 14 (I'm a honest man)

Your discord name/tag: Gspeed06(YT)#7306

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?: Verbally Warned for saying I did RDM someone.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community): 4 hours and 50 minutes for play time and I just joined the community today.

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Hopefully that's all of it.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, 4 years of staff on CatchersPlate Community.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? SAM No, AWarn3 Maybe, BLogs No.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: I been trying to find a server to apply to for ages as my friend found this server and I decided to apply to it. I also saw that the staff would go AFK sometimes on duty and I wanted to stop that.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: I have good intelligent when it comes to staff, I'm a fast learner, and some people like me cause of my respect towards them.

Listen kid, you seem like a nice dude, and I wish all the best for you, especially at becoming a great community member...
But, to be real with you, I do not believe you will become staff right now. Here's some reasons as to why I make that claim:

1. You do not meet the age requirement.

2. Your application is short, and lacking of detail, with some grammatical mistakes.

3. Your only experience, is "CatchersPlate Community", and you claimed to be staff there for
four years. Now, normally, I would love that, but considering your age, that means you've been staffing since you were ten years old. I don't usually take age into a big consideration, as I've met younger people more mature than adults, but the fact you staffed for so long at such a young age, makes me question the professionalism of that community itself.

4. The minimum time to apply is 1 day on the server, and 1 week in the community, and you do not meet either of those.

Although I think you should not become a staff member right now, I hope to see you sticking around in the community and becoming a well-known, friendly player.

I hope you fully understood my response to this, if you have any questions/concerns regarding my response, please contact me on discord. (LeFleur#7497)

Listen kid, you seem like a nice dude, and I wish all the best for you, especially at becoming a great community member...
But, to be real with you, I do not believe you will become staff right now. Here's some reasons as to why I make that claim:

1. You do not meet the age requirement.

2. Your application is short, and lacking of detail, with some grammatical mistakes.

3. Your only experience, is "CatchersPlate Community", and you claimed to be staff there for
four years. Now, normally, I would love that, but considering your age, that means you've been staffing since you were ten years old. I don't usually take age into a big consideration, as I've met younger people more mature than adults, but the fact you staffed for so long at such a young age, makes me question the professionalism of that community itself.

4. The minimum time to apply is 1 day on the server, and 1 week in the community, and you do not meet either of those.

Although I think you should not become a staff member right now, I hope to see you sticking around in the community and becoming a well-known, friendly player.

I hope you fully understood my response to this, if you have any questions/concerns regarding my response, please contact me on discord. (LeFleur#7497)
what he said

I dont have a say on age but I think you should set yourself as a staff figure and be more prominent in the community best of luck -1

Reactions: REMMAH
Thanks for at least reading my application, I know by this point I wont make it into the staff team. There isn't much I can do really by this point but I could try to improve, I will try again very soon when I have the courage to try again.

-1 Under the age requirement, you don't meet the required playtime even thought it is lowered by 2 days, and your application could use more work.

-1 So to start off, You are under the age requirement. There is a reason we want our staff to be a bit older and that is because we want them to be mature and not act like.. well. Little kids. Not saying you act like one, but I'm telling you why we do have a age requirement. 2. You don't even have a Days Playtime. Come on man, We can't just accept anyone onto our staff team. And to make it worse you only have 5 hours. That's literally sometimes either me or Remmah's playtime in ONE day. 3. When you say "I been trying to find a server to apply to for ages as my friend found this server and I decided to apply to it." It just makes me feel like you applied just to get staff and not make the community a better place. Best Of luck with Your Application man!

Application Denied
You may reapply on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks
For more information as to why your application was denied, reach out to me on discord.