Gun Fixes

Broly

User
Aug 6, 2021
What is my thread about?: Problems with Guns

What needs to be fixed? Recently, I have been using various guns on Atomic RP just for the fun of it. When using the gun, there is a two slight problems. First, I'm am going to start with the Spread of the gun. From close distances it feel great, you are happy in your decision with purchasing that gun from the gun dealer/black market dealer, but then you try shooting from a longer distance. The gun is straight up IMPOSSIBLE to use. You then regret your decision buying that gun because of how the spread is, you are basically shooting while blind folded. Second,, the gun's ADS. (Aim down sights) This time, you hope for the best and aim instead of hit firing. You shoot your gun and realize the same thing with the weapons Spread, its once again IMPOSSIBLE to use!
In your POV of shooting the gun, you cannot even see what you are shooting at. Your gun is flying up in the air and your target is gonna see you as a total retard. (Even though they cannot see how you shoot, they can still see what you are shooting at)

Images to support my thread:

(SHOWING HOW THE GUN IS IN MY FACE AND I CANNOT SEE ANYTHING)

20210831191705_1.jpg

(SPREAD OF AS VAL, BTW THE GUN FLEW UP AND THATS WHY THE BULLET HOLES ARE SO HIGH UP)
20210831191946_1.jpg

(THE SPREAD OF THE M4, EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE SUPPORTER WEAPON BUT WITH AN OPTIC)
20210831191859_1.jpg

Thank you for reviewing this and I totally understand if you cannot do anything to help this problem (Knowing that all of these addons aren't yours and may be unfixable)

+/- would love to see the recoil down a bit but i think it would make guns too op and perma guns op